Georgetown Home Care is proud to be among Inc. magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2019, 2020, and 2021, and we owe that honor to our incredible employee roster.
Our team of HHAs is notoriously warm, caring, patient, and highly-skilled, allowing our company to feel like family. Do you feel the call to support the elderly while working for a small, community-centric agency?
Apply Today Immediate shifts available!
Best Pay in the Region
You’ve worked and trained hard to get to where you are today. We reward that with the best pay in the region. Paychecks are auto deposited into your account, including mileage reimbursements.
Take your pick of flexible shifts (part-time, full-time, overnight, live-in, day-specific, etc.)
Full PTO Package
Employees deserve to take time off without a financial hit. We offer a full, paid-time-off (PTO) package so employees can relax when they need a day off, to take a vacation, or need to call in sick – all paid for by accrued paid sick- and vacation leave.
Have a sacred holiday tradition with the family? We understand. Georgetown Home Care employees benefit from PTO for ten calendar holidays.
Employees who work holiday shifts are honored for their dedication with time-and-a-half pay.
We offer a high-quality health insurance plan, and Georgetown Home Care pays 50% of our HHAs’ base plan premium.
Our insurance plans include medical, dental, and vision care options.
We want all of our hardworking employees to rest assured they’re taken care of in the future. Our generous 401k plan matches employee contributions up to 5% of your annual income. Every hour you work for us is an hour more you can enjoy with pay after retirement.
We know that HHAs are passionate about their career and desire to stay on top of current medical research and findings. Therefore, we offer CCE opportunities via monthly, online courses. Use them for career development and to maintain your HHA certification.
Home Health Aide Career Qualifications
- Must be kind, compassionate, friendly, and patient!
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Hold a valid CNA license in MD or VA, or HHA in DC
- Up-to-Date CPR certification
- Must pass a complete criminal background check and CMV record check
- Need reliable transportation
- Proof of current driver’s license, vehicle registration, and auto insurance
- Current TB test (can be done after the interview)
We provide what is known as companion care for seniors, allowing them to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
Below are a few home care services and tasks that you might be required to perform for clients.
- Assist clients with day-to-day needs and tasks such as getting dressed, showering/bathing, toileting, hygiene, and food preparation
- Mobility support
- Errand running
- Keeping your pulse on client changes or declines that require a care plan amendment
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Nursing or the nursing supervisor
- Transportation (if needed)
- Medication reminders
- Transfers to/from a chair, bed, walking, etc.
- Report directly to the Director of Staffing and Staff Coordinator
We know you have many agencies and facilities to choose from. However, we’re also confident that Georgetown Home Care offers the best company culture out there. Our jobs depend on lifting the hearts and minds of our clients, and we aim to do the same for our employees.
Joining our family of caregivers, CNAs and HHAs allow you to build high-quality relationships with staff as well as our clients and their families. Let’s make dependable affordable home care a reality to benefit the quality of life for all!