Home Health Aide Careers
Looking for a home health aide (HHA) job with great pay and excellent benefits? Then joining the team here at Georgetown Home Care might be just the place for you.
Once we receive your application (assuming everything is correct), we can get you on a job within 24-48 hours. Click the button below to start your application today!
Immediate shifts available!
The Benefits of Working With Us
Best Pay in the Region
You’ve worked and trained hard to get to where you are today. We reward that with the best pay in the region. Paychecks are auto-deposited into your account, including mileage reimbursements. We also pay time and a half for holiday shifts.
Accelerated Case Turnaround
You want to work, and we want you to as well. We do our best to get you on a new case as soon as your old case ends.
Full PTO Package
Employees deserve to take time off without a financial hit. We offer a full, paid-time-off (PTO) package so employees can relax when they need a day off, to take a vacation, or need to call in sick – all paid for by accrued paid sick- and vacation leave.
We offer a high-quality health insurance plan, that includes medical, dental, and vision care options.
We want all of our hardworking employees to rest assured they’re taken care of in the future. Our generous 401k plan matches employee contributions up to 5% of your annual income. Every hour you work for us is an hour more you can enjoy with pay after retirement.
We know that HHAs are passionate about their career and desire to stay on top of current medical research and findings. Therefore, we offer CCE opportunities via monthly, online courses. Use them for career development and to maintain your HHA certification.
Home Health Aide Career Qualifications
- Must be kind, compassionate, friendly, and patient
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Hold a valid CNA license in MD or VA, or HHA in DC
- Up-to-Date CPR certification
- Must pass a complete criminal background check and CMV record check
- Need reliable transportation
- Proof of current driver’s license, vehicle registration, and auto insurance
- Current TB test (can be done after the interview)
Common Home Health Aide Tasks
We provide what is known as companion care for seniors, allowing them to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
Here are a few home care services and tasks that you might be required to perform for clients.Apply Today
- Assist clients with day-to-day needs and tasks such as getting dressed, showering/bathing, toileting, hygiene, and food preparation
- Mobility support
- Errand running
- Keeping your pulse on client changes or declines that require a care plan amendment
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Nursing or the nursing supervisor
- Transportation (if needed)
- Medication reminders
- Transfers to/from a chair, bed, walking, etc.
- Report directly to the Director of Staffing and Staff Coordinator
Ready to Start Your Caregiving Career?
We know you have many agencies and facilities to choose from. However, we’re also confident that Georgetown Home Care offers the best company culture out there. Our jobs depend on lifting the hearts and minds of our clients, and we aim to do the same for our employees.
Joining our family of caregivers, CNAs and HHAs allow you to build high-quality relationships with staff as well as our clients and their families. Let’s make dependable affordable home care a reality to benefit the quality of life for all!
We are proud to be among Inc. magazine’s Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2019 and 2020!